TSO 5.88% 3.2¢ tesoro gold ltd

Road ahead, page-2

1. 390 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 121
    BTW I really mean that last bit. I’ve been on hotcopper long enough now to realise it’s just madness to make enemies on an anonymous forum like this. If Six, Sass, Undaunted or anyone else is upset, pessimistic or sceptical about a stock then they’re absolutely entitled to be. I’ve been that way on various stocks from time to time. Including ones I’m not holding. And sometimes I post something silly. No biggie. Happens all the time on every subject on every forum. If someone makes a silly post (guilty) there’s nothing to be gained by responding. It’s a silly post after all. If someone makes a genuine post you don’t agree with then by all means respond but keep it unemotional and objective and your response will carry more weight and you might even end up having a good back and forth with the person and learn something or change your view on the stock. I’m saying this as someone who is in the red more than I ever imagined and more than I can really afford to be, so I’m not in an ivory tower. I have been majorly pissed off with TSO and other stocks in the past. Coming on here and posting some emotional bullshit has sometimes helped me to blow off some steam. So I don’t think there’s anything wrong with doing that. I’m just saying there’s so need to respond to or get worked up about those kinds of posts. Peace xo
    Last edited by GuardianAngel8: 28/04/22

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TSO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.2¢
Change
-0.002(5.88%)
Mkt cap ! $39.34M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.2¢ 3.2¢ 3.0¢ $41.43K 1.329M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 99475 3.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.3¢ 15471 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 18/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TSO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.