LOM 0.00% 4.2¢ lucapa diamond company limited

Road Blocks, page-63

1. 1,052 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 270
    Continuing...

http://www.mining-journal.com/world/africa/lucapa-considers-aim-listing/
    Lucapa considers AIM listing

Lucapa diamonds is considering taking up a listing on London's AIM exchange.
    • Staff reporter | 5 Jul 2016 | 10:34 | News
    upload_2016-7-6_11-42-55.png

The Angola-focused alluvial diamond miner currently has its primary listing on the Australian Stock Exchange and is also quoted in Frankfurt.

Speaking to the Telegraph newspaper on a visit to The City, CEO Stephen Wetherall said: “The capital markets here are very knowledgeable about diamonds and about investing in Africa.”

“An AIM listing is an option we’re considering, and that’s why I’m here, to see what the appetite is.”

The London Stock Exchange and AIM bourse host several Africa-focused diamond companies including Petra Diamonds, Gem Diamonds and Firestone Diamonds.

Lucapa, with a current market capitalisation of A$126 million (US$95 million), has made headlines with the recovery of more than 60 large stones at its 40%-owned Lulo concession since mining started in August 2015.

Amongst these was the largest rough diamond ever unearthed in Angola at 404 carat. It was later sold for US$16 million.

The operations are located within 150km of the Alrosa-operated Catoca kimberlite mine, which is the world’s fourth biggest diamond mine and accounts for about 75% of Angola’s annual diamond production.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LOM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $12.18M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 237933 4.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.4¢ 112000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 07.00am 08/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LOM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.