RHK 3.45% 90.0¢ red hawk mining limited

PS, Agree totally we should be seeing some positive and detailed...

1. 388 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1155
    PS, Agree totally we should be seeing some positive and detailed information very soon.

I also query why there is no transparency on the potentially extremely lucrative share bonus deal for the new guy. Surely there are significant milestones to be achieved in order to qualify for the 4 million bonus shares!

As a publicly listed company the employment terms and incentive milestones should be visible for all shareholders to see, in order that we can understand the commercial nature of the employment contract.

All comes back to "TRUST" and as you highlighted in your most recent posts, we are all light on in that department given the lack of action over such an extended timeframe along with everything else that has been played out to the detriment of minority shareholders.

Looking forward to the next webinar which I expect to occur in the very near future given the commentary in the last event and also having regard to the calendar and our stated strong desire to ship Ore prior to the end of 2023.

DYOR.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RHK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
90.0¢
Change
0.030(3.45%)
Mkt cap ! $179.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
90.0¢ 90.0¢ 87.0¢ $16.01K 18.12K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 5800 86.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
90.0¢ 2799 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.55pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RHK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.