RHK 0.00% 80.0¢ red hawk mining limited

Road Haulage Discussion, page-9

1. PS
    2,891 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2131
    I haven’t been able to find any evidence that Anketell Port is actually being developed. Does anyone have any info to the contrary? The info so far leaves me rather concerned about the possibility of finding a port that has the capability to ship our PIOP IO (particularly in the near future). Does anyone have more knowledge about this?

My big concern here is that whilst we may have thought BBI may have been out of the picture, this may not be the case at all. I believe that under the FIA Flinders were not permitted to solicit other options for an infrastructure solution. That would have meant that Flinders were unable to apply for port allocations for our IO. So the $6b question is can Flinders get space at an existing operational port for shipping our IO? Are we too late to get an allocation in a suitable time frame? If the answer is no, will that mean we will have no option other than to do a deal (including paying for the development) of BBI’s proposed Balla Balla Port.

All this certainly make me wonder just has smart Flinders were with their agreements with BBI if they did in fact prevent Flinders from soliciting or applying for other options. I sincerely hope that Flinders can find a Road Haulage and Shipping solution that does not include BBI. I think that a non BBI solution would mean that that all shareholders would have a common goal to maximise the returns for Flinders only. Personally, I think that would be a great outcome.

Right now alarm bells are ringing in my head and that will remain unless I am reassured that port space at an existing port (not Balla Balla) can be found and ready in the near term. Dampier would have to be the best option it was viable. Option 2 may be Ashburton Port (with MIN).

Another thought is, could MIN take over BBI’s assets (or Flinders, or other)?

Surely some posters in WA would have good knowledge of the ports and likely viability. Some informative info would be greatly appreciated.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RHK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
80.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $159.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 2000 75.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
80.0¢ 18036 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 23/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RHK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.