FAR 2.20% 46.5¢ far limited

Hi all, thought I'd throw a new topic out there as my glasses...

1. 312 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 42
    Hi all, thought I'd throw a new topic out there as my glasses are all fogged over by the PE saga. Putting PE aside what I'd like to see from FAR is a business plan on how they see everything progressing in the long term. Ie over the next 5 to 10 years 'we will need $X total being $Y for exploration and $Z for development etc etc. We for see obtaining this money by raising $....... and once reserve based lending is available borrowing $ ....... '
    'Once in production we expect to be/or not be in a position to reduce the number of shares on issue via buy backs etc / Pay down debt etc etc etc ....... '
    Ie would like to know where the Directors see our company heading over-time and know the business plan.

I know it would all be pie in the sky stuff subject to change but all good business plans can incorporate change (ie sucessful PE or not) and are flexible, I would just like to see where they see everything sitting at the moment. If nothing else it may take some of the guess work away.

Also as a side note; a lot of people seem to think that there will be no need for further capital raisings as reserve based lending will be available soon ...... correct me if I'm wrong but won't the financiers stipulate that the reserves based lending will need to be used to bring those reserves into production?

Cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
46.5¢
Change
0.010(2.20%)
Mkt cap ! $42.97M
Open High Low Value Volume
45.5¢ 47.0¢ 45.5¢ $116.3K 247.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 22574 46.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
48.0¢ 10000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.00pm 17/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.