road rage what would have you done seriously, page-39

1. 934 Posts.
    harry...a couple of yrs ago I was driving along parra rd. in traffic when 2 hoons in some sht box came right up on my bumpa, you know the cars that are red & small, same as mommas womb with the doof doof goin in time with mommas heartbeat, (must be some insecurity thing) anyway they went to pass on the RHS only to get stuck behind a right turner, then they went racing up the inside only to jamb behind parked cars so by this time they are really p!ssed & I see them in my mirror making a gun at me with their fingers. So I keep driving & they go racing up the left side again but they can't get in cos their lane is just an exit lane from KFC not an overtaking lane. By now they are getting squeezed cos they are running out of road & about 5cm from my side till they finally tuck in behind me then the traffic stops & they throw their doors open & stomp up to my car yelling & screaming. Then in the middle of the traffic one guy throws a punch at the side window which doesn't break but he screams cos he nearly broke his hand then the other guy kicks my door & he must have kicked the side intrusion bar that runs inside the door then the lights change & we drive off & the last I see are the guys limping back to their car with ppl honking them cos they're gonna miss the lights....what a couple of dkheads

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.