BCS 0.00% 40.0¢ brisconnections unit trusts

road to no where, page-37

1. 2,473 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 32
    guys,

i have been against this stock since it listed.

if anyone is a shareholder in it and has been burnt i would suggest a quick call to Slater and Gordon because there will be a class action, you can just smell it.

Macquarie and its mates in the dock explaining how they riped everyone off, what about all those investors in the Macquarie funds and went in at IPO because there was no other investors? another class action there for breach of fiduciary duty on behalf of the managers of the funds? dont tell me they werent instructed to put cash in at IPO so Macquarie could get its cash out?

who is gona cough up the $1? no one will and this will be the quickest bankruptcy and recapitalisation in the history of the ASX.

no one will ever touch another Macquarie IPO ever again.

i will make a prediction, no greenfields toll road will ever be IPOed on the ASX ever again after this shocker. Macquarie got $120m in fees on this and the equity component is now worth nothing. imagain the trouble they are going to have trying to get the cash for the second instalment?

down in a blaze of glory!!!

dont worry, the shorting ban will be lifted soon, as soon as it is we can just short it once the second instalment call is made, it will also go down to $0.001. Its time to make Macquarie and co pay!!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BCS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.