HAV 0.00% 18.0¢ havilah resources limited

Road to Production, page-2

1. 3,465 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1053
    TFG,

Gold Processing Plant Status
    https://bdtruth.com.au/main/news/article/8110-Shortcut-to-gold-brings-rewards-ever-closer.html
    “Steve said ‘I can get that (sub-pit) done by April 1’, so the pressure is on us to have the processing plant ready,” said Mr Giles.

Nothing more I can add to the photograph of the Portia Gold Processing Plant that was shown in today's ASX release.

I assume HAV Management is still on track for 1 April as previously advised by Chris Giles (I had previously thought 29 March 2016, which is the first business day back from Easter). With gold ore on the stockpile pad, the pressure is certainly on HAV Management to get it tested and operational ASAP!!

Chris Carter (if he did go to the MCC presentation this evening in Melbourne) may be able to add something here?

Tweet
    IMLTHO, the only reason HAV Management would have that drill rig set up on the open pit floor would be to drill into the weathered bedrock/ bedrock. Assuming the drill cores are being sent for assay, within 4-6 weeks would be my  best guess on when we will see those results (based on North Portia results last month). But that is only a guess.

If anyone has spoken to Chris Giles today on that Tweet, feel free to share.

Cheers

These are only my random thoughts and it does not constitute investment advice. Before acting on any information you read and before making any financial or investment decisions, you should always consult your advisor(s) or other relevant professional experts

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HAV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
18.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $56.99M
Open High Low Value Volume
18.0¢ 18.0¢ 18.0¢ $10.12K 56.23K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 30000 17.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
18.0¢ 1015 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.25pm 09/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
HAV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.