NZS 0.00% 0.2¢ new zealand coastal seafoods limited

Road to Riches XTV, page-2

1. 580 Posts.

Right on RB

I agree, also the main backers are still there in the background. Niklaus, irrespective of representation obviously saw something there that they were prepared not only to put money behind but also their reputation as it would improve their service.

Pumps&pipes is a big deal because of its regular audience, the specific companies involved and backing it.

Straight away you not only have medical you also have industrial (Exxon), education (Houston Uni), Technology/Aerospace (NASA) at that conference and will now see an xTV association and see it in action with something they are slightly vested in and be able to size it up and make a call if xTV approach then, now or later, they may even approach xTV.

Once they start getting market acceptance they will be able to grow, employ more staff and commence branching out into other verticals simultaneously, a CR, although not any of our first preferences would assist this, just a question of getting size/funds, then hopefully we will see the snowball effect.

I've given suggestions and I know they've been acted on by the company.

For my part I promise I will;

-Promote the company further via emails to friends/Associates.
    -Give xTV and associates thumbs up on linkedin.
    -Give xTV and associates likes on Twitter.
    -Give xTV and their partners recognition and positive comments on Facebook.
    -Basically increase their following/promotion anyway online other than hotcopper for the rest of the Internet community to view.
    - Contact xTV via the investors email link with suggestions and not Joe directly, I don't anyway.

I would rather be part of the solution.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NZS (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.