RES 0.00% $4.61 resource generation limited

Christem, I sense a bit of frustration that you don't think the...

1. 644 Posts.
    Christem, I sense a bit of frustration that you don't think the stock is travelling along at fair value.

Patience is the key.

Most on here think this is a good project, and the management will deliver. That timetable is great, in that we have a definite article to refer to and to hold management to account. They must be confident of accomplishing these goals or it would be extremely foolish for them to open themselves up in this way.

You quite rightly point out that promotion hasn't been high on the agenda. At the moment, there is no need to take the story out to other brokers or institutions. We are sitting on approx $35m. Funding is not an issue currently, and is unlikely to become an issue again until well into the new year, I would imagine.

When the next round of funding is required just look at the items on the timetable that will be ticked off by then.

Just be thankful that you can still get stock at these sort of levels currently, I really can't see them sticking around at these levels for very long.

The new top 20, may hold some clues as to how much promotion has been going on behind the scenes. I suspect quite a bit, otherwise there is no way that they would have got the $30m for the rights fully underwritten.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RES (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.