FBR 0.00% 3.6¢ fbr ltd

I agree with @retirewellWhile we are still in a holding pattern...

1. 813 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 139
    I agree with @retirewell

While we are still in a holding pattern with regards to the HX and its capacity to actually complete Waas, at least the roadshows gave shareholders the opportunity to hear directly from Mike, he answered questions candidly and there was acknowledgement that this is harder than anyone first thought, and the blue sky is amazing but there are risks which are intensifying, including with new JV partners that bring their own nuances.

Hopefully we were able to impress on him the importance of better and more consistent communication, good or bad. If this all goes down in a ball of flames I would rather be aware of it a few months out than a final announcement saying the landlord has changed the locks at Sultana Rd.

It will be disappointing if the roadshow was all for nought, and by mid March we are still suffering in silence.

What I would hope for is a communication before Christmas saying at a minimum the 2nd Summit structure has been completed, as well as an update on the heat issue.

With respect to government, there is a very real possibility that 150 well paid staff will be without a job this time next year, so it would make sense to support them by helping FBR now, rather than through the welfare system in 12 months, but I'm sure we are all on board with that approach.

I'm a bit nervous about the strong support levels on the SP below 4.5c. Like anyone who has been invested in FBR, our support levels have been crumbling for years so it seems to me there is some market manipulation going on to prop up the price during the SPP.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FBR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.