WME 11.5% 14.5¢ west australian metals ltd

roadshow of wme in germany

1. 523 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 182
    Hello together,

Since WME is doing a roadshow through Germany right now (30-40% of their shares are based in Germany) and i had the chance to visit one of their presentations yesterday i wanted to share the informations i got:

Present was Mr. Graham Woolford.(chairman of WME)

Here are some of the facts:

As you will know,WME already proved 34 Mlbs with an average of 140ppm.

Now Mr Woolford is confident to more than tripple that amount to ~ 100 Mlbs with an average of 200 ppm over the next months/years.

Mr.John Young (CEO) is currently in Namibia to found their namibian office.
    This was one condition from Polo Resources (=Mr.Dattels) for their entry into this company.
    But this seems a logical step to go.
    I think Extract Resources are doing the same right now.

Drilling is underway right now,a scoping study will be finished by november this year and we can expect a feasibility study in november of 2010.

There have already been talks with Areva and Rio and both would be more than happy to process any findings through their plants in Trekkoppje (20 miles south of Marenica) or Rössing ( ~ 40 miles away) which would lead to a very cheap mining process.
    Note that Extracts uranium find of the decade:Roessing South is just 50 miles away.

Water supply for the heap leaching process could be obtained from Arevas desalination plant close by (which as well will not be used to full capacity from Areva)

Mr.Woolford seemed very confident that the shareprice has the potential to double,tripple or even quadrupple in the next 1-2 years.

The money raised from Polo will last for another 6-9 months.
    Until then we will have the next results along with the scoping study.
    After that Mr.Woolford said it is planned to raise another 25 Mio AUD but he expects the shareprice "to be well north of 0,50 AUD" till then.
    Current shareholders will probably get the option to sign this new raising for a 10-15% discount.

Mr.Woolford repeatedly underlined that in his opinion this seems to be an absolutely undervalued stock.
    And the next results are most likely going to show this.

Quote: "I couldnt believe my luck,when i entered this company some months ago"

Keep in mind that Mr.Woolford bought 3,5 Mio shares in the market for 0,15 AUD so he is invested heavily.

Well i made my entry into this stock today and hope we are looking into a green future.
    (Well maybe a yellow future would be the more appropriate term ;-) )

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WME (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.