OPL 21.4% 1.7¢ opyl limited

Roadshow -Promotion

1. 114 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    Well what a disgrace, Trading got down to 0.028 today which is equivalant to 0.0062 for those of us who held MOO b4 the take over. I personally got on board because of SRO (Im not an old MOO holder). I Seriously can not believe that SRO did not have a Roadshow or some kind of Big Promtional programme ready for the week of Re Listing as SRO. No one who didnt follow to MOO changeover would have a clue who SRO is and the board of Directors should have been ready to get it out there ASAP for when the re listing happened, Could you imagine a large company opening a New store and not promoting the new opening? The store would be empty - Just like the trading at SRO is right now.
    Personally i am holding a 74% loss at the moment, a spot i did not think we would possibly get down too (and could not have got down too before the re listing). I iliked what i saw, I liked where i thought this company could go and i was happy to take the risk and invest my money into it! But i am EXTREMELY Dissapointed with how the directors have handled this since relisting, A new customer and a re signing, Both of which would have been on the books before re listing so its nothing to brag about.... The question is, What are the Directors going to do? Is this just going to end up being a 0.0001 stock again? It certainly shouldn't but it wont surprise me if it does. Time for the Directors to take their gags off their mouths and start making some noise to get SRO noticed and heard about...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OPL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.7¢
Change
0.003(21.4%)
Mkt cap ! $2.902M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.7¢ 1.7¢ 1.7¢ $2.784K 163.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 34500 1.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.3¢ 4000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.29pm 17/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
OPL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.