RDF 0.00% 95.8¢ redflex holdings limited

roadshow with no red lights

1. 355 Posts.
    Yesterdays presentation (see company slideshow announcement) certainly develops additional insights to the full potentiality of the operation and no doubt provides the incentive for the institution's emerging interest in Redflex.
    I was particularly pleased to be seeing the penetration into the global arena and have a warm and fuzzier feeling for the diversification of product sales on a global basis.
    This move genuinely gives the stock an option range which is currently only in genesis mode.
    The revenue and profitibability would appear to act in linear fashion so the more you get the more you get without too much adherence to the laws of diminishing returns.
    I have been a little concerned with the high P/E but the intrinsic growth in the roll out would justify these levels.
    It can't be too far from transitioning to an income stock
    as the need for ongoing self generated capital must reach the equilibrium point in the not too distant future.
    I attended their AGM a few years ago and the high capital cost of installation was a major limiting factor in the energy with which they could pursue expansion. The LOC has helped and it is beneficial that they have only had to utilise around 60% of its aavailability being able to fund significantly from the ongoing cash flow.
    We often speculate (wishfully hope) on the future of stocks on this forum but due consideration must indicate that this emerging aussie company is mixing it with the world and socking it too them with "smart" goods rather than just digging it out of the ground.
    As a nation we need more Redflexes to retreat from the current account quarry we are digging.
    The only limitation to its price spiral has got to be its capacity to continue to lower the P/E by growing faster and providing additional bucks on the table at the end of each quarter.
    When it starts to return some of those bucks to the faithful we will see the likes of CBA prices for this stock

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RDF (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.