VYS 7.79% 41.5¢ vysarn limited

>>I had asked this question to the company and they suggested...

1. 1,149 Posts.
    >>I had asked this question to the company and they suggested that perhaps when the upgrade is finished.

Which makes sense IMO.

Buy some now or pay more latter I guess if you believe the story.

Not going to take much to move this one with a roadshow or broker report if aluminium is pumping along at full capacity

Cheers<<

Ben Mead the Director actually stated that they will seriously consider closer to the completion of the Upgrade to me, not after. As apart of their marketing campaign to investors. As the big bucks do not need to roll in for the more risk adverse brokers to back these guys. Especially if their 2.88Mil in cash runs out- which I doubt.

By the time they are reaching the targets proposed in the upgrade presentation of the 29th Jan 10, they will be seriously rerated already.

I think the big point holding the stock back is IF the upgrade will be successful. This is the risk... all the other projects to me are simply icing. The upgrade and this potential cash flow is the cake.

Ben Mead states their efforts are primarily into getting the upgrade up and running- they know investors are focused on seeing more cashflow and so are they... utmost importance that this upgrade produces.

DYOR

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VYS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
41.5¢
Change
0.030(7.79%)
Mkt cap ! $173.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
37.0¢ 42.0¢ 34.0¢ $711.4K 1.805M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 6188 41.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
41.5¢ 62879 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 02/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
VYS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.