AUL 0.00% 28.5¢ austar gold limited

roadshow, page-6

1. 806 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 129
    Fair call NG

We are all frustrated with the current SP.

The fact remains that Dirs are putting Resolutions to the SHs with the intent for Dirs to buy more shares.

It would be fair to say that if the Dirs thought that the business was not going to head in the right direction, they would not be cashing in more coin for scrip...that's just commonsense really.

It also reinforces to me with the SI placements and now Dir's intended placements that IK is very well aware of the FT fun and games and is doing his best (as is the Board) to reduce exposure to these entities.

Additionally, I believe that MNM management want (need) the oppies in the money to be converted to fill the coffers well before Dec 13 - so whilst IK has an incentive to hit 20c SP in June, there is a definitive need for the oppies to be well into conversion territory by mid-late 2013.

I just dont think IK or the Board want to kiss goodbye close to $5 mill in oppie conversions - that's plenty of drilling $$$ there for BM, MtM, CT, GC, HS, etc. - should be enough to see them through 2014 I would think.

Easy 100% gain for mine in the next 3-6 months buying at 5c now.

Cheers K

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AUL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.