DCC 0.00% 5.3¢ digitalx limited

Roadshow, page-8

1. 7,247 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    There will be a major roadshow soon, that will probably be widely reported*. Most people would have no idea of the cash flow in to the company at present, unless they have waded through the official reports. Its pretty obvious that does not happen. They need the press to shout it out. We know April and May were very good with 5300 coins created, and now the boss has said that the June result will 'speak for itself'.

The bitcoin price has been rising strongly today now 610 after hitting 616 (bitstamp quotes).
    DCC is absolutely coining money at that price.  

*The co's marketing director has a terrific record. Among other things he managed the successful 'Michael Bloomberg for Mayor' of New York campaign. He understands people very well. And we can't ignore the phenomenal marketing success that made Zhenya his $100 million fortune in a few years, from nothing.  

The press has done a pretty good job of scaring non-IT types away, but the new Apple app, coin pocket, makes it easy to use for anyone who can use an iphone.

Think about it. If bitcoin had no future, why are people buying it at $610 per coin? Are they all stupid? I don't think so, some of them are very smart.

I do have some, easy, and will be spending some at the first opportunity.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DCC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $45.91M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.4¢ 5.4¢ 5.1¢ $42.10K 798.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 116533 5.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.3¢ 189056 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.38pm 30/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
DCC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.