BRN 0.00% 23.0¢ brainchip holdings ltd

Roadshow, page-43

1. 736 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 16
    I invested in AZK because a mate on here suggested it to me. I have done very limited research on the company but trust in this person's word due to them being very well received on this forum.....and he knows his sh!t.

Does this mean that I don't deserve the rewards that AZK have so far returned....not at all. I took a risk in a company that I knew very little about. It's my money and I can do with it what I want. The same applies if the stock went deadsh!t and I lost all my money. Investing is glorified gambling, we win and we lose. What ever happened to celebrating wins and praising those who have done well.....I've made 300% on AZK and couldn't be happier. For all those who will criticise me for this post - a big GFY to you

My first investment was CVT at 23c, I invested in them only because I knew the product offered something special and that is the first of it's kind in this space. I have worked in IT security for the past 4 years. I did my research and have also received a positive result to date.

Two separate approaches, two positive outcomes.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
23.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $451.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
23.0¢ 24.0¢ 21.5¢ $2.863M 12.69M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 136498 23.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
23.5¢ 444756 13
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 04/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BRN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.