TIH 0.00% 0.0¢ tillegrah limited

Good morning LWPer's. Here is a suggestion for those who want to...

1. 3,018 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1930
    Good morning LWPer's.

Here is a suggestion for those who want to keep in touch with balanced reporting as well as keeping a sane mind.

I never just consider one opinion...one set of fundamentals...one set of Market Updates....or one shareholder forum. To get a good picture of the true state of any stock I try and take everything in consideration. That is why I don't rubbish or mock people on here.

I read the lead up data..the current data and the predictive data. I check out the sector news and understand what is happening in the global economy and I stay informed with what is happening with shareholders and observers by being in Hot Copper and other forums who discuss my stock. I never purposefully jeopardize my place in any of the forums but sometimes I need to get a fresh perspective and so I will move from one forum to the next to get some fresh air.

Hot Copper and forums like it were created to discuss stock, talk with fellow shareholders and observers, and debate reasonable arguments.

I, like most of you do get frustrated, but mostly disappointed when a good forum, like this, turns into a personality social media site. So many good threads have been shut down in here and we lose important information or insights, on both sides of the equation simply because people lose patience with each other or are unable to accept a differing of opinion.

Guys, please consider my words. You can agree to disagree with me but at the end of the day I think we all need some sensible discussion so that we are not forced to make quick and silly decisions with our stock and potentially lose thousands of dollars. These forums do influence buy and sell decisions.

I am just one voice. As usual make sure you DYOR and GLTAH. Thanks for listening.
    Last edited by Neil1959: 15/04/16

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TIH (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.