KPO 0.00% 0.4¢ kalina power limited

Hi Lefevre. I know you are very bullish on EMC and I see them as...

1. 2,290 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 12
    Hi Lefevre. I know you are very bullish on EMC and I see them as a great company too and still kick myself I didn't hit the buy trigger at 20c when I thought about it. However, do you think EMC deserve to have a MC that is so much higher than KPO based on where both companies are at right now ? From what I can understand once KPO finish off this Sinopec plant we have up to 100 more that we could be able to get involved in and that is just through Sinopec, which in my books is a strong foothold in the China market (and then there's Japan, Philippines and the rest of the world too). Just being in bed with a company the calibre of Sinopec is amazing in itself. EMC is being valued on its future worth rather than its current turnover and therefore KPO should be valued in a similar fashion, which would put our MC at many multiples of where it currently is. Maybe it is just wishful thinking on my behalf, but if you look at how quick EMC went from 20c to $1 I think we better strap ourselves in for a very steep ascent holders.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KPO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $9.945M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 5242588 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 9737409 15
View Market Depth
Last trade - 09.37am 01/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
KPO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.