KPO 25.0% 0.3¢ kalina power limited

Roadshow, page-92

1. 873 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 10
    I invested in this share on the basis they are selling world class product which is superior to the competition in every way possible. They have an idea that is post-production and ready to implement for their clients with a mutual cost-benefit saving whilst also being part of the cleaner manufacturing revolution, which is an industry that is being reshaped by governments world wide by well funded cleantech programs. The technology is disruptive and will be a competitive advantage for firms seeking to add to their bottom line.

To complete the package management aren’t just a bunch of “accountants, bankers and lawyers” no offence to those who are… but they have actually built successful energy companies and realised these investments. They are incredibly well funded and backed by billion dollar funds which alleviates the need to raise capital which is a stressful time wasting component of running an emerging company.

I see the future being very bright for KPO which I why we are seeing other insto investors retain a firm position in this company.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KPO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
-0.001(25.0%)
Mkt cap ! $7.459M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.4¢ 0.3¢ $2.231K 727.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 5419771 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 10207509 16
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.44pm 05/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
KPO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.