AVR 1.61% $15.25 anteris technologies ltd

Roadshow, page-48

1. 3,145 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 248
    I asked this question previously - "What are we trying to sell to the investors?". The only suggestion I have had so far was from Chilly Dog- "Disallowed".
    It would be interesting to know who is attending the roadshows - is it Fund Managers, Major Lenders, Venture Capitalists or whom?
    I don't think we would be wasting our time just trying to convince retail investors to buy on market to pump the share price so it would appear that we are attempting to raise further capital. For what?
    Is it for the immunotherapies program, the development of new products (e.g. TAVR, Dura Mater), to speed up expansion into new markets or some other reason?
    The CEO did state in the webinar to release the HSV results that the next steps included - Review all external funding options. He has also stated previously to the effect that the Company would seek non-dilutionary funding. I guess we will just have to wait and see. If anyone has any suggestions other than Disallowed I would be happy to hear them.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$15.25
Change
-0.250(1.61%)
Mkt cap ! $322.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
$15.50 $15.50 $14.80 $140.4K 9.315K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 297 $15.00

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$15.25 1300 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 23/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AVR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.