ARU 0.00% 19.0¢ arafura rare earths ltd

my thoughts on the roadshow presentationmay be able to use these...

1. 16 Posts.
    my thoughts on the roadshow presentation
    may be able to use these for questions in the eastern states

metal of next decade RE

transmission for new cars mainly involves RE stepper motors
    pervasive nature of rare earths in technology increasing demandjohnsons in HK producing 4.5 million micromotors a day...when questioned "per day" answered yes
    neodymium in energy efficient micromotors replacing ferric magnet motors. stronguse in windmills
    phillips are making 1.3 million plasma tVs per month. Samsung etc similar outputs
    saves weight in the car industry. car inustry willing to spend $$$$ to save wt to save energy
    Korean list of needed commodities ...RE 5th. Growth rate for RE usage is many times greater than for iron ore for example
    key to value at nolans neodymium
    aiming at non chinese market as chinese are exporters. Japanese adamant they wont deal with chineses as lose all their patented technologies in china as not protected there. "Japanese have no choice but to do a deal with arafura. Non chinese growth rate for Re is 15%
    ore body expected to be much bigger.

transport from mine site no great problem. If mine has a 30year life would consider arail spur
    1 ton of ore produces half ton waste . Could mine it with 1 digger and 2 trucks
    difficulty not mining but processing. Problem lies with the chemicals to process. Need a chlor alkali plant in conjunction with a sulphur plant. Getting a third party to build plants next to mine is a possibility . This would save on reliance on importing chemicals and therefore decreasethe costs dramatically. have presumed in their PFS that they will have to import chemicals and work on the possibility may need to do this for 2 years . Anyone wanting to build a plant would more than likely need to be shown that it would be profitable b4 they commit
    sulphur planrt can be used to power the chloralkali plant...synergy. pilot plant necesary
    They said their conservative approach to this issue was one of the reasons the market swung away from Arafura
    JV partners..."strong interest from methodical european company" ..german??....also non chinese ...Japan?? Also these JV interests may be able to supply chemicals as this is one of their branches.Would not elaborate Aichi steel....part of toyota mentioned during questions

mentioned Kurineelli gold long way off, need someone to spend time deveoping. Don't want to sell off as it may be v. profitable considering POG
    Sa and Wa their best markets for fertilizer
    Arafura has engaged the Australian Nuclear Science and Technology Organisation (ANSTO)
    2009 mine commissioning

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ARU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
19.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $438.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
19.5¢ 20.0¢ 19.0¢ $1.711M 8.820M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 1677103 19.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
19.5¢ 509236 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 23/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ARU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.