ARU 0.00% 17.5¢ arafura rare earths ltd

roadshow, page-13

1. 8,328 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 234
    Thanks for the reports guys, couldnt make it this time around. Glad to hear that they all still seemed enthused Kalmsy.

Would want more than $2 for mine Linaker...

With our current market cap sitting around the $100 mill mark, and with a project conservatively costed at $1.1b NPV progressing nicely along we must be on someones radar..

Maybe we should look at demerging off Nolans into a seperate entity. Could see m/c of Nolans co. alone being around the current share price.
    I know the market is meant to be intelligent, but .83? It is not a realistic price atm in my biased opinion.
    Very easy for someone to be picking up cheap parcels on behalf of Toyota/ Mitsubishi/Panasonic or whoever to just by the company. Why worry about doing any deals when we are so cheap atm.

It would be a shame to be taken over for the sake of Nolans and lose Jervois, Kurinelli, Hammer Hill etc along with it.

Detroit Motor Show atm hybrids and full electrics everywhere seems the yanks have finally come to grips with the fact that they are running out of petrol.

Check out this hybrid jeep renegade buggy.

Or this hybrid Dodge Zeo concept.

For the full article: http://www.drive.com.au/Editorial/ArticleDetail.aspx?ArticleID=47386

OK catch up later,

cheers TCG

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ARU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
17.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $431.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
17.5¢ 17.5¢ 17.0¢ $138.9K 800.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
25 368992 17.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
17.5¢ 2195533 23
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ARU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.