ECT 14.3% 0.3¢ environmental clean technologies limited.

roadshows and more deals...here and there, page-47

1. 1,831 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 640
    Ninie45 - you say:

---
    i admit, for a complete novice that doesnt understand their tech it reads well but one thing i do know is that the market is not stupid. imho it would not be 1.8c or worth $6 million if it stood a chance of being successful.
    ---

Surely by that analysis no 1.8c share ever becomes a $1.00 share and no $6M company ever became a $6B company, or at least not in a relatively short period of time. The mighty market always accurately picks the winners and losers - hardly worth warming up the screen in that case, no? Might as well fold the tent and buy some term deposits.

You may be correct for the majority of cases, however it isn't always the case. You may find it more fruitful to discuss the reasons that some in this forum feel that they are taking a calculated risk that this is one of the rare exceptions and explain reasons for you skepticism in more concrete terms rather than making dogmatic blanket statements.

I need hardly guild the lilly by naming some of the highly fancied stocks that have made the reverse transition: tumbling from $1.00 to 1.8c. Presumably the market was also wisely valuing them?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ECT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
-0.001(14.3%)
Mkt cap ! $9.515M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.3¢ 0.3¢ $100 33.27K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
49 19062147 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 12731463 25
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.59pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ECT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.