IOT 0.00% 0.1¢ iot group limited

Roam-e Launch went better than you think., page-102

1. 432 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 28
    You could possibly view it in a different light.
    When different products come out that produce new thing, its not so much the product itself that gets the attention its what it produces. i.e. I don't care about the latest 3d printer, but wouldn't mind printing something sweet. Maybe (and just maybe) when awesome diy aerial selfie shots become the norm - if that is ever the case - it may speak volumes for the product.

No product sells itself. I don't know if you've ever heard of the product lifecycle and I'm not here to give you a crach course in commerce, but takes A LOT to encourage the early adopters, heaps for early majority and less and less work as the product gets known.

On the more plus side, this product is created for social media. That's pretty damn exciting. Have you seen the statistics on that shit Mr Zuckerberg?

Other pros -

1\ the company is one there way to establishing important (not just for this product) distribution channels.
    2\ they company hasn't released a product that exemplifies any of the functionalities just yet.

Sit back. Relax. If you're not enjoying the ride jump off. No biggie

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IOT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.