IOT 0.00% 0.1¢ iot group limited

ROAM-e potential, page-65

1. 24 Posts.
    I don't disagree with you. The only distinction I would point out with the RC world is that the use is by a niche group of hobbyists, who, I would expect to have a higher level of competency when it comes to their operation (huge generalization) than the target audience of the Roam-E. In saying that I believe that worldwide there have been around 10 deaths from RC helicopters in the past 10 year, I do not believe there has ever been a death from a consumer drone.

The other key distinction I see between the Roam-E and other drones on the market in terms of safe operation is the diameter of the blades and the fact it appears to be launched from the users hand (according to their own video). On most consumer drones they have warnings stating you need to be a certain distance from the drone for it to take off. They also have lots of warnings in regards to trying to launch the product from the users hand. Neither of the safeguards are possible from what we have seen so far of the Roam-E.

Yes they may have a docking station for it to launch from, but they have already put out a video showing the opposite.

I also think to jump to the conclusion that they have had legal consultation or even attempted to write the operating instructions yet, is a big jump from the competency they have demonstrated to date.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IOT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.