IOT 0.00% 0.1¢ iot group limited

Long post but worth the read: There seems to be a lot of...

1. 41 Posts.
    Long post but worth the read:
    There seems to be a lot of negative posts on this forum about the ROAM-e. I'm not quite sure why some people continue to bag this product. There a a number of drones on the market that are designed for taking photos and videos. I just saw one in a shop that was not nearly as compact as the ROAM-e and it had a 2MP camera. I've also read posts that state incorrect information such as; the ROAM-e is half a meter in size. The ROAM-e is the size of a 600ml drink bottle. Other people claim that no one would be interested in buying/owning a selfie drone. If that was the case, there wouldn't already be ones available to buy right now. I understand that some people are critical when it comes to new ideas and technology BUT, that does not mean anything. If this product is launched successfully, IMO, it will be massive. Some people on HC go on about the fact that the software is still being developed and then suggest that, that means the ROAM-e is a disaster and no where near ready for production. The truth is, all technology (particularly new technology) is always being fine tuned and updated which is a good thing. All companies that produce innovative technology, continue to develop their products even when the current models are working fine. I'm not sure why some people try to manipulate ongoing development into a negative thing. I have no doubt that this product will be a big hit but until then, there will always be a select few who try to bag or DR the product. At the end of the day, if companies like IOT didn't invest in new technologies like this, we would not have 99% of the fantastic products we have. Only time will tell and IMO eventually we'll see this product hit the shelves and all those who bagged the product will go silent. Everyone has the right to their own opinion but it really doesn't make a difference. I believe IOT is working extremely hard to release the ROAM-e and when they do, people will read back through all these posts and see that all the negative comments made were just those of a few people that really had no idea of what the company was doing behind the scenes to make it successful. Last but not least, some people expect the company to produce announcements all the time. I do agree that some of their Ann's could have provided more detail but, they don't have too. We are getting closer to (IMO) some really positive announcements being made but as a company that is obviously extremely busy in working towards launching the product, SH's should maybe just allow the company to continue their hard work without having to make an announcement everyday to satisfy the day traders who want to make a quick buck. Personally, I'm in for the long term and when I bought shares, I did so acknowledging that good things take time and acknowledged that the sp will do as any spec stock does which is fluctuate in both directions. That said, I'm happy to wait and allow the company to build in its own time. Thanks

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IOT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.