IOT 0.00% 0.1¢ iot group limited

I can not understand the negativity that some are trying to...

1. 69 Posts.
    I can not understand the negativity that some are trying to place on this stock, also the nervous impenitence shown. Having been a Broker in the FMCG (fast moving consumer goods) industry for many years I can assure you getting product to market takes time.
    Product Samples, Marketing Material Blad sheets etc, Sales Training, Making Trade Appointments (they don't see you the day you ring up) Customer then goes through presentation and analysis with departments on issues from, setting trading terms, warehousing space,sell price , shelf placement, product safety etc then they will advise if they will range the product will be ranged. This can take weeks WalMart dont just say Love It send it in. And remember there are a lot of presentations to prepare and be rolled out to customers.
    Add to this the incredible FREE marketing exposure that has been achieved by the team world wide which include the top trade publications, many live news interviews, and it seems just about every news paper you can think off from Japan to Spain. This has created a great expectation among potential consumers and saved many thousands of dollars in the process.
    My little rant as a new poster to HC ( i do follow the site and have for quite some time)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IOT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.