IOT 0.00% 0.1¢ iot group limited

Roam-e Prototype Available in 10 Days, page-425

1. 17,233 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 954
    They are not brokers buying, they are clients of brokers, just like you.
    Those brokers get paid whether you buy low or high, believe me they do not care either way.

Shares from weak hands is simply a theory, not fact.

If one were to dissect further, one could suggest with such a large SP run from below 1/2 cent, the stock then clearly double topped just under 2c ( I provided the chart) and is now finding it very hard to hold 1.1c or form any base, due to many factors.

Some that come to mind would be, the amateurish released videos and email addresses of this mob, no working model of the alleged Roam-e, no numbers on presales, saying all watches have been sold when it is clearly not true, having to pay distributors large upfront sums by way of shares, just to distribute their selfie product, when logic tells me if distributors like your product, you should not have to pay them, in fact they should be paying you for the agreement.

Anyway, I hope they sell a few of these selfie drones, when I knock a stock it is not without merit and research, at this point anything over $30m market cap is too high IMO.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IOT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.