IOT 0.00% 0.1¢ iot group limited

ROAMe Video, page-51

1. 1,308 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 16
    Was just talking with a friend from Thailand about the roam-e,

ROAMe - a drone for group selfies !

First it was cell phones with the best front camera for uber quality, then a stick to add more
    people to the frame and now a drone for a Selfie! Jeez! Calm down,will ya?
    ROAMe, if you've heard of this thing in the past few days and are wondering if any of it is true,
    well let me tell you, if it's anything in lines of ‘a flying camera’ and ‘selfies’ or ‘a flying camera
    taking selfies’, you heard just right!

Australian company IoT group has come up with a mini-drone that can take selfies without the user having to worry about the number of people to include in the frame. The first of it's kind on the Australian soil, the drone a step forward to hands free photography tech.

ROAMe has two propellers that helps it's flight and is complemented with a fast charging
    battery and a compatible battery life that allows a constant flight of the drone for 20 minutes at a
    stretch.

Specifications:
    ● 5megapixel CMOS sensor,
    ● a quadcore ARM “Cortex A7” microprocessor,
    ● 360degree panoramas,
    ● Live streaming videos,
    ● Frameless Body,
    ● 74mm at its widest point (folded).

Connected to a smartphone, the user gets full control of the drone and allows it to follow the
    user up to a distance of 25 meters. The drone can also follow the user within a distance of round
    about 3 meters if one uses the ‘follow me’ option.

The ROAMe uses facial recognition technology to perceive a face and thus automatically click a picture at a set time interval. The drone is priced at $349 on the company's micro site. So no more of those selfie sticks to carry around or worry about not having Bradley Cooper's long arm if you want another of those Oscar selfies. And maybe, our ultimate hope of a Game of Thrones cast groupie !

Sanjuktha Mazumdar

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IOT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.