RFG 0.00% 6.8¢ retail food group limited

I feel you're on the money baby doc, you're one of the rare...

1. 64 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6
    I feel you're on the money baby doc, you're one of the rare people I've come across that talks sense on this forum. I'm in for a small chunk of 150k shares, looking to top up at these prices though and average in depending. Obviously a lot of hurdles are in this company, but it's trading extraordinarily cheap.

I think too many people think the market knows everything, the reality is the market hates uncertainty and this is ripe with uncertainty which can sometimes create amazing value opportunities. The price point can't factor in past a court case or a profitable turn around. I wouldn't read too much into this price action especially without significant news, just look at the liquidity in this stock, it wouldn't even take a lot of money to move it around.

Word of warning, I also think the wider markets could drop another 25-30 in the States with all the hiking going on, would cause hell on the ASX and probably more damage to RFG's price, but just means more opportunities for bargains for value investors.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RFG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
6.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $169.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
6.7¢ 6.8¢ 6.7¢ $60.25K 896.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 121657 6.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
6.8¢ 102785 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 02/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RFG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.