@watso one more reply re 'liver' one should have one serving of...

1. 17,899 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 147
    @watso one more reply re 'liver' one should have one serving of liver once a week - very important -
    If you like lambs fry, that would be perfect - I cannot eat it, wasn't brought up with lamb/sheep meat etc. - but don't mind it barbecued - no liver though - so I do sometimes buy cod liver in tins - on-line, from a store in far-away Queensland (Ruskywaydeli) - might find it where I live, if I went 'on the search' for it. My mother used calves liver, I don't even eat 'veal' feel sorry for the calves . . . . silly, I know.
    Back to the tinned liver: I even eat the oil - it's the genuine cod liver oil - which is so important for human health.
    The actual 'liver' is cooked, of course, but comes from fresh fisheries in the North Sea.

I have also discovered that ALDI sell a nice liver 'pate' product, which is delicious - it's usually near the cheese shelves and called
    "Orange and Brandy Pate" - brand: 'Specially Selected' - (which is an exclusive ALDI brand) and it is chicken liver, glutenfree only natural ingredients and it is relatively cheap for the quality, around $4.00. Apparently there is also a duck liver pate, but haven't seen that in my local ALDI store.
    Need to run - 'Philosophy' class today
    Tau

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.