ERM 0.00% 5.4¢ emmerson resources limited

Rob Bills chats with Minister for Mining (Nicole Manison), page-11

1. 1,683 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 144
    In the last 100 years the gold price has really on been higher than it is now once, in 1980. It was roughly the same back in 2011.

Given these historical highs you really think it is more likely to go up?

You may also want to consider recent inflation figure (pointing to a rise in interest rates being likely leading to increase return from low risk investment) and you also may want to look at vaccination rates in most major economies and the likelihood of the cause of the instability receding.

You also may want to consider the passage of the largest ever infrastructure bill through the US congress and the impact that will have on the economy as all that money flows in.

"On the 6th. of September 2018 when the deal was made, the price of Gold was less than .US$1,200, I rest my case." You would have a case if we were currently mining or if we had a mill under construction or even if we had a clear timeline for production to start in the near future but we don't. The argument being made is that you leave gold in the ground when the price is low and take it out when the price is high, we have done the first part, largely by accident, but unless we do the second it was a pointless exercise.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ERM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $29.41M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 125 5.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.4¢ 50000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.02am 20/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ERM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.