BRN 3.92% 24.5¢ brainchip holdings ltd

ROB IS THE MAN, page-7

1. 9,656 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 25223
    I have thought about whether to comment on this event but on balance given what I know I think it is appropriate to let all the other actual investors in Brainchip know. This Best Ideas event is actually just that a Best Ideas as determined by the organisers. It is an invitation only event and they investigate the company from every angle before deciding that not only is it a Best Idea but also a company that performs across a range of matrix. They pay particular attention to how a current retail shareholder feels about the company and understands what it is doing and how they are doing it. When they contact a target company they will ask the company to nominate a retail investor to interview.

To be contacted in the first instance is a matter which creates some excitement in the company concerned and then apprehension about how they might ensure selection because one of the great attractions for this event is that following the formal presentation the event organisers facilitate one on one hour long interviews with interested parties. This event carries a great deal of prestige in the USA and in fact being announced as accepted as a Best Idea sees rapid interest and interviews being booked.

How do I know this well I was contacted by the company and asked to be the representative shareholder and in consequence spent about an hour being interviewed by Wiley from Best Ideas about Brainchip at the end of which Wiley said he was convinced and gave me a complimentary invitation to engage in the event and have a one on one interview with Brainchip. I see no need for me to take up that invitation. I know that Brainchip is very pleased to be selected and that they have already had one on one interviews booked.

My opinion only DYOR
    FF

AKIDA BALLISTA

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
24.5¢
Change
-0.010(3.92%)
Mkt cap ! $454.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
26.0¢ 26.0¢ 24.3¢ $2.351M 9.495M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 69997 24.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
25.0¢ 800432 13
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 04/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
24.8¢
  Change
-0.010 ( 3.28 %)
Open High Low Volume
25.5¢ 25.8¢ 24.3¢ 4451387
Last updated 15.59pm 04/06/2024 ?
BRN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.