BRN 0.00% 21.5¢ brainchip holdings ltd

Rob Telson - AI everywhere presentation, page-13

1. 134 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 92
    Thanks,...I love this stuff. You guys with tech knowledge and the chops brainstorming ideas and figuring out uses and how to's for Akida. Keep it up.

Reminds me of other tech companies (some huge) offering $$$ to non employee tech people (not under contract) to break, or hack a system, or come up with design ideas, because, well,.....there are a lot of great minds and talent out there in the world, and not just in Brainchips offices. I'd love to see that smart ass and funny whiz kid who turned the Boston Dynamics robot dog into a dog bot that pissed beer into a cup working on ideas (not pissing though), for example.

In fact, if I were Peter I would dangle a million shares of Brainchip stock to a person who turns Akida development idea's into game winning, or game changing idea's Brainchip can use. Many here on HC are already attempting this. I just think Peter should sweeten the pot, and advertise the idea to the tech world. I know idea's like this are frought with danger and are complicated, but let the lawyers work out the details.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
21.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $399.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
21.5¢ 22.0¢ 21.0¢ $731.6K 3.408M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
34 664878 21.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
21.5¢ 271540 9
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BRN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.