BRN 7.84% 23.5¢ brainchip holdings ltd

Rob Telson - AI everywhere presentation, page-5

1. 2,558 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2446
    Excellent post Hrdwk. Your ideas got me thinking what could I do with one of Uxiux Beta setups and using it as a project for the kids.
    Came up with one which I had remembered from some news info somewhere which was classifying types of fish on the reefs.

Now this would be a good project for the girls to do, identifying which types of reef fish can be found and possibly numbers.
    For us it would involve taking the Searay out on a good weekend to the reef and doing some snorkeling with a camera amongst the coral bommies and then later doing the classification I would imagine. Not sure how it all works but can learn I am sure!
    I think it would entail catching live small reef fish returning to the boat, putting in a small container for the camera to identify before returning them to the sea. Maybe once trained the whole kit could be mounted in an underwater housing with a camera to do actual insitu filming & classifying while snorkeling.
    Interesting!

And if successful this method would definitely be of interest to anyone like James Cook Uni in their Marine Biology dept.

Yak52 cool.png

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRN (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.