BLR 0.00% 0.2¢ black range minerals limited

Just posting this ,( by poster gunss) from somewhere else.All...

1. 440 Posts.
    Just posting this ,( by poster gunss) from somewhere else.

All the best to all holders. I am glad that the SP is showing a strong pulse ;)

time will tell if there is going to be an island reversal ( or close to it)

I am new to Top$stocks. This is my first post.

I bought a lot of Black Range Minerals stock upon learning that Alex Molynuex's private uranium/REE company acquired 19.9% Black Range. I know Alex. He has looked at hundreds of companies over the past several years (alone, with Robert Friedland, as CEO of SouthGobi, etc.), yet he has invested in just two. His Azarga Resources and now Black Range. I consider Alex to be, "smart money." Notice that he's almost doubled his money already.

Alex and I believe this stock is incredibily cheap. I am headed to Wyoming in February to look at Ablation. I understand that Ablation is building a 5 ton per hour unit that should be completed in April. I'm told that this unit will go a long way towards proving the technology.

With Black Range one takes on technology scale-up risk, which is hopefully just an engineering challenge and some uncertainty over bore-hole mining. Other risks including permitting, environmental, regulatory, etc are not much different for Black Range than for other U.S. junior uranium plays.

Within 3-6 months, Black Range might be able to de-risk the two most important company specific factors, Ablation and bore-hole mining. Bore hole mining tests are being done in the field and as mentioned earlier, a 5 ton per hour Ablation unit is being built.

What I love about Black Range is the possibility of a re-rating of the stock within 3-6 months IF the company can demonstrate that what they've been saying is actually true. The market will not need 100% proof of Ablation and bore-hole mining in order for Black Range's 90 million lbs of 600ppm uranium to be marked up closer to peer averages.

Black Range trades at an Enterprise Value to Resource lbs of just 15 cents. Within just 3-6 months, I think the valuation could triple to 45 cents. At 45 cents, Black Range would still be trading at less than half its junior uranium peers. A share price of about $0.04.

A re-rating of the stock, up by 100%-200% from $0.013 is not as crazy as it sounds. The company has suffered through massive equity dilution, but now is comfortably funded for at least nine months. With an equity raise overhang gone for the time being and a tangible vote of confidence from Alex Molynuex, this stock could really move.

Finally I note that interest in uranium stocks seems to be increasing in just the last month or so. I attended the Vancouver Natural Resource Conference on Jan 20-21. Uranium was definetely a buzz in the crowd. The stars are aligned for Black Range over the next 3-6 months. They certainly could still blow it by failing to deliver on the Ablation 5 ton per hour unit or failing to convince investors that bore-hole mining a relatively straight forward process, but there's tremendous upside here before the stock trades anywhere near that of uranium peers.

Who is Robert Friedland?

Well-known international financier Robert Friedland is in the vanguard of leaders in the global mining and energy sectors who have pioneered business links throughout Asia and the Asia Pacific region during the past 20 years. Mr. Friedland is Chairman of Ivanhoe Capital Corporation, his family’s private company, with operations based in Singapore, Beijing and London. Ivanhoe Capital specializes in the provision of venture capital and project financing for international business enterprises, predominantly in the fields of minerals, energy and technology. With his leadership, Ivanhoe executives and affiliated benefiting companies have raised a total of several billion dollars on global capital markets since 1993.

Mr. Friedland also is Executive Chairman and controlling shareholder of Africa-focused Ivanplats Ltd. In the Democratic Republic of Congo, Ivanplats has discovered a new copper district in the legendary Central African Copper Belt and acquired a majority interest in the established Kipushi zinc mine. In South Africa’s Bushveld Complex, Ivanplats is developing a nickel, platinum, copper and gold deposit in which Japan’s Itochu Corp. holds a minority interest.

Mr. Friedland founded Ivanhoe Mines in 1994. The company was launched on capital markets through a highly successful initial public offering in Canada in 1996 and grew through listings on the New York, NASDAQ and Toronto exchanges. He served variously as the company’s Executive Chairman, President and Chief Executive Officer during the ensuing 16 years, to April 2012, when international miner Rio Tinto assumed management control of Ivanhoe Mines after increasing its stake to 51%.

Ivanhoe Mines plans to begin initial production in 2012 at the company’s 66%-owned Oyu Tolgoi Project in southern Mongolia. Ivanhoe’s decade of discoveries of independently verified resources in a 12.4-kilometre-long (7.7-mile) chain of deposits are expected to establish Oyu Tolgoi as one of the world’s top three copper-gold-silver producers.

Mr. Friedland is co-founder and Executive Co-Chairman of Ivanhoe Energy, an established oil producer that is developing heavy-oil projects in Canada and Ecuador using its advanced, proprietary, heavy-oil upgrading technology. He also is Chairman of Sunwing Holding Corporation, the parent company of Ivanhoe Energy’s Asia-focused operating subsidiary that is producing oil and developing natural gas discoveries in China. Ivanhoe Energy is listed on NASDAQ and the Toronto Stock Exchange.

In March 2012, Mr. Friedland was recognized as Mining Personality of the Year at the inaugural Asia Mining Awards, sponsored by the Mines & Money conference and the Asia Mining Club in Hong Kong, which cited his role in Mongolia’s emergence as a major destination for mining investment. Ivanhoe Mines’ Oyu Tolgoi copper-gold mining complex was voted Project Development of the Year.

Mr. Friedland received the Dealmaker of the Year Award for Ivanhoe Mines from Australia’s Diggers and Dealers Mining Forum in August 2011, which acknowledged the success in “managing some of the more interesting asset development logistics our industry has seen for many years.” The citation said the award recognized “the entrepreneurial skills of developing one of the world’s major projects (Oyu Tolgoi) while retaining corporate ownership, retaining focus on the end goal as well as unlocking value in ancillary corporate assets (in particular, Ivanhoe Australia).”

In 2009, The Northern Miner publishing group, of Canada, named Mr. Friedland one of Canada’s Super Seven Dynamos who have track records of turning junior companies into major success stories. The publishing group also named Mr. Friedland the 2006 Mining Person of the Year for his success in negotiating a strategic partnership with Rio Tinto to develop Ivanhoe Mines’ Oyu Tolgoi Project in Mongolia. The Northern Miner said the 2006 partnership was “a defining moment in one of the world’s biggest mineral-development success stories of the past decade.” It described Mr. Friedland as “a dynamic force for a quarter-century in the minerals industry through a host of private and publiccompany vehicles.”

The Mongolian Government’s Foreign Investment and Foreign Trade Agency recognized Mr. Friedland with consecutive Investor Envoy of the Year awards in 2003 and 2002.

In 1996, Mr. Friedland was named Developer of the Year by the Prospectors and Developers Association of Canada for his work in establishing and financing companies engaged in mineral exploration and development around the world. As Co-Chairman of Diamond Fields Resources, Mr. Friedland guided the company’s development and sale of its major nickel discovery at Voisey’s Bay in Newfoundland, Canada, to INCO Ltd. for CDN$4.3 billion in 1996. He also led the discovery and sale of Fairbanks Gold’s Fort Knox deposit in Alaska to Amax Gold for US$152 million in 1992.

Mr. Friedland holds U.S. and Canadian citizenships and resides in Singapore. He graduated from Reed College, Oregon, USA, in 1974 with an undergraduate degree in political science.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BLR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.