Can't believe I've responded to an idiotic leftard who thinks...

1. 23,495 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1

Can't believe I've responded to an idiotic leftard who thinks Biden is just awesome and doesn't understand the spoken language of English.

You're a pedant...and like another pedant here who defends Biden's corruption...when you say he's received money from the Chinese for favours...despite the money trail, the whistleblowers and the cheques...that fool says, "Yeah???? Where's your proof?"

He actually needs to see a little chinaman with a bag of cash handing it to Biden, looking at the camera and saying, "Here's your money, Mr Biden. Thank you for your favour & take this money as payment" and without that ... there's no proof.

Biden clearly wanted us to believe his uncle was eaten and only a leftard and pedant, at that, would argue otherwise
    Never mind.
    Your veggie of a leader will give us many more opportunities to show his dementia and you can come in & go to bat for him... over and over.

I crossed out everything in your post that was irrelevant to your claim that Biden said "was eaten by cannibals".

You failed to provide a quote of Biden saying "was eaten by cannibals", you mumbling about what you feel he said, isn't addressing your claim that he specifically said "was eaten by cannibals".

Just put up, or retract your initial claim, and stop talking irrelevant sheet in an attempt to hide your stuff up.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.