MEL 14.3% 0.4¢ metgasco ltd

Roberts rattled as blame games begun, page-39

1. 24,386 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 176
    Peekaye,

Yes I do remember everything you wrote in that post. And at the time and during the gas discovery of the Century, I was there already as a long term shareholder and I thought that lady luck kissed me on the rear end at the time.

At the time, after such a discovery, it was mooted that a TO was just around the corner and I was envisaging another PES fortune coming my way.

Unfortunately though, she didn't kiss me there at all but gave a big kick in that part of my anatomy instead.

Let me tell you that I still feel all of that pain myself, and more.

As I previously wrote, IMHO news on what the company is planning to do now, should be forthcoming in a more regular way in order to pacify the restless while offering some reassurances to them that life is not lost altogether.

There is another thing which I previously said, and that is that we have witnessed one of best pumps and dumps that we have had for a long time. Was I correct in saying so.??

Just think about it, as, IMHO, one doesn't have to be an Einstein to realize the reality of it all.

Good luck mate.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MEL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.001(14.3%)
Mkt cap ! $5.790M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.4¢ 0.4¢ $754 188.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
10 12765502 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 14531096 12
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.37pm 30/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MEL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.