AUL 0.00% 28.5¢ austar gold limited

Wonder which ones he is referring to when he says".....As well,...

1. 725 Posts.
    Wonder which ones he is referring to when he says

".....As well, many of the products from these processes have suffered from self-heating or dusting problems...."

Even if a pellet does not absorb, you can be sure that the pile of pellet dust at the bottom will absorb, and provide the ideal conditions for spontaneous combustion.

People also need to be careful when trying to read between the lines, when the lines aren't there.

You would expect that any report that was really pro a product, would be available for public perusal.

They are always quoting that it is scientifically proven that certain products are not prone to self combustion and safe to transport.

Well you try and find where this is written

They keep referring to a report by Dr Basil Beamish on "Spontaneous Combustion Assessment of Coldry Pellets" and they show a nice graph saying all is well.

Well.. I tried to get hold of a copy of this report. First wrote to Dr Beamish only to be told

"...While I appreciate your interest in my work, as you can appreciate the confidentiality of my work for clients is paramount and part of my ethics requirement as a Registered Professional Engineer of Queensland. I suggest that if you require any details relating to my report to ECTL you should contact them at their head office on (03) 9909 7684."

So I then emailed ECT and received the reply

"...Dr. Beamish mentioned he had received a request for the report. It is not customary for a company to provide such documents to the public and there is no obligation to provide the report to shareholders.
    It is an internal confidential technical report and not for public release. It also contains proprietary information about other coals, provided to ECT under confidentiality provisions, for benchmarking purposes."

So what are they trying to hide??????

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AUL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.