GPN greater pacific gold limited

robinson range fe midwest action, page-3

1. 1,263 Posts.
    Fatstocks, The JV with AGU was for gold not Iron Ore and I believe the same had applied with MZM.

On the top right corner of MIS's tenements, where the green GPN tenements adjoins, is a known source of high grade FE hematite based on old sampling. Even that small spot alone was believed to contain at least 4M tonnes and that was decades ago and based on shallow depth. MZM also had an initial target of 7MT which correlated to the same set of samples. Sounds a good chance of MZM getting the $6M in time and with minimal work. The didnt recieve the $6M straight up.

To the West of Robinson Range is Mount Padbury. The blue boundary's cover that area. This area has been overlooked and overshadowed by Robinson Range as even Robinson Range looked marginal before todays FE boom. There is a known Banded Iron Formation existing on those tenements with typical magnetics to match. Hopefully the recent flyover has shed some light on this area but I cant be sure. If the flyover covered that area some initial anomalies and tragets may appear.

MIS is due to start their own work in Robinson Range if not this quarter then the next.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GPN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.