GPN greater pacific gold limited

Yeah fatstocks, I believe that the same area is also quite...

1. 1,263 Posts.
    Yeah fatstocks, I believe that the same area is also quite prospective for Uranium. We had some pretty encouraging results from the initial run right after the JV was formed. You have me digging through my archives now but I found something for you. Its about 18 months old but results are results, they dont go away. Here it is.

Photobucket

These are some of the results (in ppm) from one of the Bilara Bore prospects, I think Bilara Bore 4. The Bilara and Anne prospects are on GPN's tenements so we have at least 3 targets in Robinson Range area alone to follow up on.

We have a few good drainage systems on our tenements and so does MZM further west, but the JV is dead now, and we revert back to our tenements only. Since MZM got their gold project and chose to focus on that they obviously didnt have time or money to focus on the uranium, especially with the politics at the time....but these days will be different hey. GPN currently has a better cash position now than it did then.

As far as the FE goes, AGU is pretty much a no show. I reckon they have some good U ground though but it is more North East from what I just showed.

Keep in mind it is all pretty early exploration type stuff here and YRR is miles ahead with a JORC deposit already at Nowthanna, which GPN effectively owns 19% anyway.

Lake Maitland is a known hot spot and they have some ground there. I wouldnt call it prime, but it could certainly be further from the action. Same can be said about Yanrey which is close to Manyingee (Paladin). They have a better chance for base metals there i reckon but again you never know.

I personally quite like the West Arnhem tenure. They could very easily get another tenement or 2 up there but I hope it will be on much more favourable terms from my point of view than last time. They have 80% and YRR has 20% of those.

Too bad the market looks sick and sicker. Increasingly bearish financials VS decreasingly bullish resources. I hope we can capitalise on at least one thing before the world ends.

Anyway, back to waiting now...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GPN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.