TTR 0.00% 40.0¢ tectonic resources nl

I will not get into a tit for tat "discussion" with you...

1. 88 Posts.
    I will not get into a tit for tat "discussion" with you Roboshan. I have followed your posts for many years and know of your enduring optimism towards the company.

Suffice to say I have known some of the current management team since their first forray into the workforce, when they were in their early 20's, and was very intimate with TTR's previous management team. I have been a shareholder of TTR's since prior to their relisting onto the ASX in the early 1990's and was involved in acquiring for them the kundip tenements from Phillips River Mining P/L and the Mt Dimer mine from WMC. Their prospectus at the time (~1992) put forward Kundip as their main asset! Thats some 15 years ago!

The current economic circumstances will falsely provide TTR with an excuse for poor performance. This management has had more than enough opportunity to produce results for shareholders. As I recall SN was handed the reigns at TTR in 2003 ONLY after the RAV8 problems were sorted, the cashflow was very positive, the debt (10m) was repaid in 11 months and the shareprice was 30c+. His comment at the time was "it doesn't get any better than this".

However, a team that takes its shareholders on a ride from 30c+ (Dec '04) to 3c+ (current) during a once in a lifetime resources boom is entitled to be scrutinized.

I AM NOT BLAMING ANYONE!! My investments are my decisions and TTR have rewarded me very well in the distant past, but under different management.

A change will be positive.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TTR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.