TTR 0.00% 40.0¢ tectonic resources nl

Dug up me old TTR's today, said I would leav'em until 2009 but...

1. 38 Posts.
    Dug up me old TTR's today, said I would leav'em until 2009 but I've lost it with them.
    What a disgracful state they are in - down to a very predictable 3 cents!!
    They have once again missed the boom.
    They will try and blame Wall st but Teckkers are down there because the same old tired management is still flogging the same old dead horses over in Western Australia.
    They are still trying to work up the same flogged out old lead/zinc prospects, found in the mid 90's in commodities that are entering the trough of the cycle.
    They also appear no closer to cracking the key to the metallurgy, never mind getting hold of the $300 or $400 MILLION cash they will need to build a plant to treat LEAD, ZINC, COPPER, SILVER in the middle of a wheat farm.
    Gold could have saved them so what happened to the big, exciting gold discovery announced 4 or 5 months ago at Kundip? same old excuses, permits, bad weather, mum got crook and so on. It has been going on for 5 years now - the AGM will be a replay of the last one, which was a replay of the previous one, they will sit up there with all the excuses under the sun, and once again confirm that they have once again not added one cent in shareholder value in the past 5 years, and that their management has just one aim - stick out the hand every payday.
    I am disgusted and will bury them 6 foot down time - the are finished.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TTR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.