TTR 0.00% 40.0¢ tectonic resources nl

Robo, TTR has got to me. And you need a reality check pal - that...

1. 38 Posts.
    Robo, TTR has got to me. And you need a reality check pal - that Phillip River thing is a LOW GRADE, LEAD and ZINC and COPPER MUTT - do you really think that the low grade MINI DEPOSIT that teckkers have been using like the "emporers new cloths" for the last 10 will ever ever ever fly? Get real.
    Only a fool would not realize that once again teckkers have missed the boom when it had half a chance, just as they did with the nickel mine which was closed when the price was around $10,ooo per tonne, just before the price took off up to $50,000 - check the 4terlys.
    And you can strike off the fast tracking you mentioned - they have been announceing that for years at the AGM's, it will be the same this year, with all the usual excuses. I think they tape it and rehearse it every year.
    And watch the incompetent directors get up again at the 2008 AGM and tell the long suffering punters again to keep dreaming and paying them fat salaries to keep fiddling, while they dream more excuses for incompetence and reason to issue more shares to themselves.

As for major investors still buying - are they privy to some great insight? or just averaging down. Best thing they could and should do is takeover and buy an axe.
    And as for the chairman you also mentioned, he's pretty astute - brought a swag at 12, topped up again at 7, and at 3 he look's like a bunny in the spotlight - hope he has some half decent mining stock to balance up with, or a good job.
    Anyway, good onya Robo, you're so loyal, sounds like you have time on your hands - why waste it defending this incompetent lot?
    If I kick myself in 2 years I hope it will be on the bones of the long dead Tectonic Resources.
    Mine are already 6 feet down.
    Meg

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TTR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.