TTR 0.00% 40.0¢ tectonic resources nl

roboshan was that you...., page-7

1. 2,467 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 170
    Meg hard to argue against you with a TTR share price of 3 cents but a couple of points are worth making.

The Directors remuneration are only very very small by industry standards.

Rav 8 was mined through some of the recent good times for nickel - although it was essentially mined out by the time of the 2nd massive short term 06-07 spike. Hard to get timing absolutely perfect! Their average price margin sure looked pretty good though compared to pre 2002 and what it would be now though. Off the top of my head I think they mined during the solid range of about US$13,000 to US$23,000 per tonne during 03 to 06.

Anyway you're entitled to be disgruntled based on share price performance if you bought in in the last 5 years but you're sure not alone Meg. Pretty hard to single out TTR amongst the juniors.

Looking forward though, if you were entering the market for junior miners for the first time, might you take a punt at the current share price????

As for the potential size of Phillips River both surface and deeper deposits and extensions at Triogy and Kundip we will have a more precise definition shortly - mini-deposit I don't think so! The metallurgy work has also been very encouraging and the grades for what will be in the main easily mined open cut look alright to me - but of course again timing for start up will depend on metal prices - that is the mining game and always has been.

Good luck with your other mining investments - hope they are doing better than the average investor at the moment (across all the market). Did you take some profits during the heady days a year or two back? It is an essential strategy (free carrying) when playing the risky junior mining sector to offset the poorer performers or duds.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TTR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.