SDV 0.00% 50.5¢ scidev ltd

robot trades, page-106

1. 645 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 73
    TW,

I'm pretty sure Fossey's is about 18 mths away from decision to mine. Due to this seemingly vacant time slot I've been focussing on other shorter term prospects to supplement the Hellyer Zinc Concentrate Project, which uses a conventional mining process as distinct from the Metals Recycling Project that uses Intec's patented technology. (most here would know that, but for anyone who has tuned in lately they might not be up to speed)

Intec have been talking about supplementary feedstocks for the Hellyer Zinc Concentrate Project for some time and have actually nominated a number of prospective opportunities on various power point presentations. The last presentation being in May for a Mining Conference in Tasmania.

I've all but ruled out Zeehan Zinc in the short term due to an annoucement they made last week. (They are listed on the London AIM exchange, but there are others and no doubt with Polymetals out of the picture Intec would be actively pursuing them now to fill that vacant time slot to utilze excess capacity at the conventional Hellyer Mill.

Copper Mines of Tasmania looks interesting. Apparently they have applied for open pit mining operations for zinc at Mt Lyell. Copper Mines of Tasmania are linked to Vedanta, the worlds largest zinc producer. To the best of my knowledge they have significant infrastructure to process copper but none that I know of to process zinc in Tasmania. I haven't ruled out a deal with BSM to JV their open cut Mt Lyell zinc project and for the ore to be processed via Hellyer. Very speculative on my behalf, but one never knows ... I get the feeling something is about to unfold with one of the prospects on Intec's hit list.

Cheers
    Boomer

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SDV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
50.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $95.85M
Open High Low Value Volume
50.0¢ 50.5¢ 48.0¢ $125.6K 257.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 10686 48.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
50.5¢ 47699 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 02/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SDV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.