SDV 2.60% 49.3¢ scidev ltd

robot trades, page-16

1. 145 Posts.
    "As for someone who buys or holds a stock they know is going to go down. "

Rob you have to remember that INL has come down 90%, yes 90% recently on low volume.If you think about it there are many large investors who now cannot sell as there aren't buyers of large amounts of shares, just a few traders and mums and dads willing to buy hoping for a bounce.

When Intec state large shareholders are not selling I have to laugh, it is only because they can not get out now.Also, if you bought even off the highs at say 20 or even 15c, you are holding that large a loss it really isn't worth selling, may as well hold and pray, which is the only option left for shareholders.

I know some are accused of downramping but really, facts are facts, INL has lost 90% in value and are looking like going lower if this steep downtrend continues.
    I am in the hold and prey scenario so hope they don't go and fold altogether, but it isn't looking good let's face it.

As for my disclosure of st.sell, well I would be a liar if I ticked buy wouldn't I.A look at the chart cannot indicate anything but further losses coming.Sorry if this is too factual but I have all but written off my small investment in INL.unfortunately.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SDV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
49.3¢
Change
0.013(2.60%)
Mkt cap ! $93.00M
Open High Low Value Volume
48.5¢ 50.0¢ 48.5¢ $41.54K 85.46K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 2581 49.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
49.5¢ 5940 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.36pm 10/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SDV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.