SDV 7.92% 46.5¢ scidev ltd

robot trades, page-92

1. 645 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 73
    Hi Juiceman,

Dave's response to your question is certainly interesting, thank you for asking the question in the first place.
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    "The Intec Copper Process is commercially-ready, following extensive testing and demonstration operations. Without nominating 'Stage X' distinctions, it is technically and economically feasible to incorporate copper-bearing feedstocks into the Intec Metals Recycling Project, and we hope to offer more news about this soon."
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I interpret that Dave's response alludes to copper being a potential feedstock for the Intec Metals Recycling Project. However I can't see where Intec would get the copper from.

The Hellyer tailings dam only contains about 4% copper and Zeehan slags, which Intec own, has only minor amounts of copper. Unless there is something new being added to Stage 1 & 2, (these stages are all about zinc, lead, silver, gold and high grade calcium sulphate co product), I think the concept of adding copper is not something that we can bank on in the near term, if at all unless the status quo has been changed and this brings me back to my first point ... where will the feedstock come from?

At the moment I'd be very excited with ANY news that adds to shareholder value. If such news happens to definitively tie copper into the Recycling Project and involves Ivanhoe as a potential partner that'll work for me so long as the market can interpret and factor the benefit into the SP. The time for warm overtures is past, we need bottomline driven announcements with concrete plans for action that the market can ascribe a value to.

Juiceman, your post prompted me to have a look at the metal content configuration of the Zeehan slags and I couldn't help but notice that the four former directors of Encore, whom Intec purchased the Zeehan slags from, have the collective right to acquire 20 million additional Intec shares by the end of October 2008 @ 18c.

Now that would be nice, I'm sure we'd be a much happier bunch if Intec was trading above that threshold in two months time and those rights get taken up. No doubt we'd need some very significant news before then for that to happen.

Cheers
    Boomer

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SDV (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.